One Time User Fee
(New User One-Time Fee for INRF & BiON)
The new user one-time fee covers the following services:
- Initial and on-going administrative services including new user set up, record management and user compliance.
- Tour of the INRF and/ or BiON to familiarize new users with the location of equipment and safety materials.
- General training on how to ensure safety while utilizing the cleanrooms.
- 10 hours of initial and on-going training to maximize tool efficiency for individual user needs.
*Users may share the cost of the fee by scheduling a group orientation. The group orientation is available for up to 3 users.
(Non-Sponsor Company with Multiple Users)
This rate is designed to recognize a valuable INRF participant, a non-sponsor company with multiple users in INRF, by offering the company a special multi-user discount. The discount will only apply to the company’s Annual Users. The bulk rate will consist of two tiers.
- 3-5 annual users 10% discount per user
- 6-10 annual users 25% discount per user
*Additional users over 10 will be discounted at 5%
** The discount does not apply to equipment usage