A new training video has been posted to the INRF website. This is an introduction video to photolithography.
You can view the video by visiting the videos page at:
You can also view the video directly on YouTube:
Introduction to Photolithography
To skip to any portion of the video, refer to the following chapters:
- Laurel Spinner: Logging in & pre-use examination
- Laurel Spinner: Loading a sample
- Laurel Spinner: Programming the spin speeds & running
- Laurel Spinner: Unloading & baking
- Laurel Spinner: Clean up after processing
- Post spinning procedures
- Development of Su-8
- Disposal of waste
You may also visit the INRF Youtube Channel for additional training videos.