Here is a quick rundown:
- SEM is experiencing high voltage issues. It will need further troulbeshooting to confirm.
- Gasonics is still operational but the monitor screen needs replaced due to age.
- Nanospec stand alone monitor stopped functioning. We are looking into upgrading the system so it will function from a Windows base program.
- We are in the process of disassembling the Laurell photoresist bench to clean and repair vacuum issues.
- We are in process of replacing diaphragm for the Pneumatic table that the MA6 Mask Aligner sits on.
- We have received the repaired back up pump for the Trion ICP/TRI and plan to install Friday. Hopefully the system will be back online first part of next week.