- STS tool down due to broken wafer inside the reactive chamber. Users need to pay attention to how often they use the same carrier wafer and inspect for chips or cracks before starting the process.
- Need to replace the light source on the Rudolph Ellipsometer.
- EH&S has an outside company performing annual inspection on all chemical hoods in INRF and BiON for the next few days.
- CHA thermal evaporator is down. In the process of replacing the Cryo compresssor condenser fan.
- BiON chemical wet etch exhaust is malfunctioning. Phoenix valve not working properly. Check with staff for details.