ON-LINE REGISTRATION now open!!
To register on line please use this website:
(1) If you are an IAB member – register as “IAB Member (industry).” There is a $100 registration fee per person. This fee will be used to subsidize all students to attend the dinner reception on Day 1. Thank you for your generous support!
(2) If you are NOT an IAB member – please register as a “Faculty, Student, Post-doc, NSF, or staff.” No fees for academic and NSF participants.
Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA) – 3 miles from UCI
Long Beach Airport (LGB) – 25 miles from UCI
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – 44 miles from UCI
The recommended hotel for this meeting is the Wyndham Irvine. Other hotels can be used, but private vans (UCI Fleet Services) have been arranged for guests staying at the Wyndham Hotel only. When making reservation, please specify “UCI CADMIM Industrial Advisory Board” group rate. The Group rate will also be valid when the reservation weblink is used.
Wyndham Irvine – Orange County Airport [Recommended hotel]
17941 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92614
(949) 863-1999, Fax: (949) 752-7423
CADMIM IAB Meeting Group Rate: $150/night
To secure this discounted rate, please use the following link before February 7, 2017:
Alternatively, please call (949) 863-1999 and ask for the “UCI CADMIM Industrial Advisory Board Meeting” group rate or Code 02216821SE.
- Complimentary in-room wireless internet and access to business center
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from John Wayne Airport, upon request
- Overnight self-parking rate of $12 per car, per night for overnight guests
- NOTE: After Feb. 7 the above link will be closed, and attendees should contact the Group Sales Manager: Ms. Tamara Minor, tel: 949-863-1999, Email: TMinor@wyndham.com
MEETING DAY SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION TO AIRPORTS AND HOTEL:
Airport Shuttle Information:
If you will be flying into Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) or Long Beach Airport (LGB) schedule your ride online at SuperShuttle website (*see online discount code below): www.supershuttle.com. SuperShuttle offers a discount to the entire campus that includes students, faculty, staff, guests of the university, alumni, and prospective students and their families. Schedule your ride online at SuperShuttle website (discount code: B6FYL). When booking online use zip code 92612.
If you will be flying into Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA), most local hotels have complimentary shuttles to/from the airport.
UCI Charter/Shuttle Information:
Private vans (UCI Fleet Services) have been arranged to transport guests between UCI, the Wyndham Hotel, and John Wayne Airport during the days of the meeting. Shuttle schedule can be downloaded here: CADMIM IAB Meeting Shuttle Schedule
PARKING AND DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS:
To get to UCI, see campus maps here: UCI_maps
** Please note locations for this meeting (several new locations since previous meetings).**
Parking will be provided in the Anteater Parking Structure on Day 1 – pick up permits from the attendant at the entrance to this parking structure off Anteater Drive (see map below). Parking is FREE at UCI Applied Innovation (the Cove) for the poster session and dinner in the evening on Day 1. Parking will also be provided on Day 2 in Lot 16, the closest visitor lot to Natural Sciences II – pick up permits from the attendant at the entrance to the lot off Bison Avenue (click on graphic below).
Download detailed parking instructions and maps here: Parking_info_Spring2017
Interactive UCI parking map here (including graphical directions from your location to any parking lot on campus): http://www.parking.uci.edu/maps/imap.cfm
NOTE to IAB members:
Please bring a portable computer or tablet to this meeting to provide real-time, on-line project feedback via the NSF LIFE forms. Smartphones will also work (iPhone, Android, etc.) but it may be more difficult to enter data. Wireless internet will be available during the entire meeting.
To view meeting LIFE forms, see here: iucrc.com