Welcome to the Integrated Nanosystems Research Facility (INRF). The INRF is a unique interdisciplinary campus resource that is equipped to provide a myriad of services to internal faculty, students and staff members as well as non-UCI academic, non-profit and industrial researchers and scientists. Please explore our services section for more information on how we can meet your research needs.
INRF Users experience the following privileges
- Opportunity to meet and collaborate with other researchers
- Training and certification by experienced staff members for use of any "public" general use equipment
- Flexible equipment usage policies
- Use of standard chemicals and INRF materials
- Clean room garments (for use in the clean room only)
- A box to carry and (or) store samples
User Safety Requirements
Our goal is to ensure safety for all users and minimize the risks associated with the facility. Therefore, we require all new users to take two types of training:
- INRF user safety training
- Equipment specific training
These training sessions will inform new users of INRF safety policies and provide general cleanroom instruction to maintain a non-hazardous environment.
For more information on how to become a user, please explore the user section or contact us at (949) 824-2819 or email@example.com.
We hope the facility meets your research needs, and look forward to your success.