Location: Calit2 (BION)
Outage: Compressed Air – Fume Hoods – Supply and Return Air – Indoor Temperature Control – Process Chilled Water
Date(s): Wednesday, January 4th, 2017
Duration: Scheduled to begin at 5:00 am and last for approximately 2 hours, ending at approximately 7:00 am.
Details: Facilities Management will be installing Compressed Air Flowmeters. During this time, the compressed air, temperature controls, fume hoods, supply and return air and process cooling will be affected.
Please secure fume hoods and remove all light materials. During this time, please do not use the fume hoods.
Please come by today and put away any chemicals left on the bench tops as Jake will be removing them tonight as he prepares the lab for the Holiday break.
Campus Holiday Break: 12/23/16 – 01/02/17
- The INRF and BION cleanrooms will remain open throughout the Holiday break.
- All the tools will be accessible for those with access to them however HF (rm 1432) & Inorganic (rm 1421) rooms will be closed.
- INRF Office will be closed and lab staff will be off during this time.
- Lab Staff will not be available by phone over the break
- Check your access for the cleanroom (keycard and logins) and tools BEFORE the break to make sure you will have no issues
- Contact Richard if you need 24hr access or need a refresher on a tool before the break.
- For Facilities Issues contact 949-824-5444 / For Emergencies 911
Have a safe and happy holiday,
The Laurell Spinner #3 is back online. Please remember to clean up the spinner completely after use or you can expect more downtime in the future.
Integrated Nanosystems Research Facility (INRF)
Grand Re-Opening Holiday Celebration
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Dear Colleagues and Friends, You are invited to join us for the INRF Grand Re-Opening Holiday Celebration! This will be a time for cleanroom users, faculty, staff members and anyone interested in learning more about the cleanroom to network and enjoy holiday festivities. We will provide food, drinks, good company and fun! This event will be held in the Calit2 Auditorium and Atrium from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you plan to join us please RSVP by December 2nd by registering here www.inrf.uci.edu/register-grand-reopening/
We will also have a raffle among current users that bring poster boards to display research that has been conducted in the cleanroom.
Grand prize: $300 Amazon Gift Card!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Facilities will be doing their annual DI water maintenance on both the INRF & BION cleanrooms next week. Anything that uses Di will be affected so plan accordingly.
BION: Monday & Tuesday (12-13th)
INRF: Thursday & Friday (15-16th)
The MA6 will be taken offline this Monday to change out the lamp and should be back up on Tuesday.