There are now two options when you select the Service Request form.
- NEW REQUISITION: This is for new requests & non standard jobs requiring a quote. Once the quote is agreed upon you will then need to supply the INRF with an account before the job can proceed.
- REPEAT REQUISITION: This is used for repeat jobs or standard jobs that do not require a quote.
Jake will be holding his weekly User Meeting tomorrow at 1:30 pm in EG rm 3311.
- Full Time Users: Users that use the lab on a daily/weekly basis. You will have a hanger w/ name-tag, coveralls, hood & shoe covers assigned to you. You are responsible for putting the items in the laundry bag when dirty and checking with the front desk to be issued a new set/item. Do not take the Shared gowns/hoods to replace a dirty gown. Please let the front desk know if you plan on not using the lab on a regular basis so we can make those items available for other users.
- Part Time Users (Shared Gowns): Users that use the lab on a bi-weekly/monthly basis. We have set up hangers of shared coveralls (sizes are labeled on the hanger). The hoods will be in a bin above the coveralls. Please use the disposable shoes covers. Return the coveralls and hoods to the correct hanger/bin when finished. If you plan on using the lab on a daily/weekly basis, contact the front desk.
As a reminder, Do not use gowns assigned to another staff member or cleanroom user. Do not take the Shared gowns/hoods to replace a Full Time User gown.
Please see Ryan (x-2819) to issue you a new one.
Earthquake Drill Tomorrow!
The INRF will participate in the Great California Shakeout tomorrow at 10:15 AM. This is good practice for users to go through emergency shut down for equipment and safety procedures during an Earthquake. Don’t forget to practice the following tomorrow:
- Simulated Equipment Emergency Shutdown/ Safe chemical handling (Review Equipment Emergency Shutdown Procedures)
- Exit the facility safely (since this is a drill you may take off your gown)
- Find a good location to drop, cover and hold on (once out of the cleanroom)
- Meet at the Evacuation Assembly Point (outside between the two Engineering Gateway buildings)
Jake will be holding his User Meeting today at 1:30 pm in EG rm 3311.