Photos taken at the 21st International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences (MicroTAS 2017) held October 22- 26, 2017 in Savannah, Georgia (click photos to enlarge). CADMIM faculty and staff have taken a prominent role in the planning of this conference:
- Abe Lee Co-Chaired MicroTAS 2017 along with Dr. Don DeVoe (University of Maryland).
- Ian Papautsky was Chair of the pre-conference Sunday Workshop (both full and half day workshops)
- Gisela Lin was a member of the Exhibit & Sponsorship Committee
- David Eddington was Chair of the Connections Committee
- Elliot Hui was a member of the Connections Committee
- Michelle Khine was the Chair of the Shark Tank Committee (first time event at this conference!)
For reference, conference website here: http://www.microtas2017.org/
Adam Hauke (U. Cincinnati) won the CHEMINAS Young Researcher Poster Award for his poster entitled “An Integrated Microfluidic System for Continuous Wearable Sweat Sampling and Sensing: Solving Issues with nL Sample Volumes and Skin Contamination.”
Sthitodhi Ghosh (U. Cincinnati) won the 3rd place Hochuen Portable Microfluidic Award. Sponsored by Hochuen International Corporation, these awards recognize significant progress and innovative excellence in portable devices.